Family Owned Carpet Cleaning Company Serving Plano, Allen, Dallas & The Colony
The best-rated carpet cleaning service in Plano, TX is Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our trained, friendly carpet cleaners use experience, green cleaners, and the biggest truck-mounted steam cleaning machines throughout Plano and Dallas to deliver a cleaner carpet. We have superior Rotovac cleaning wands as well as traditional style wands to clean the many carpet types used by Dallas homeowners.
Why Choose Cyclone Pros for Carpet Cleaning And Floor Care?
When you hire Cyclone Professional Cleaners to clean your carpets you can look forward to:
- Accurate and affordable pricing with no hidden fees - Get Your Free Quote
- A family-owned company that cares about their customers
- Over 20 years of carpet cleaning experience
- A 30-day workmanship guarantee
- 350+ 5 star online reviews
- Award-winning customer service
$125 Carpet Cleaning
We offer deep carpet cleaning for 3 average-sized rooms for $125 (plus sales tax).
- Using our truck-mounted steam cleaning machines
- Using our non-toxic carpet cleaner
- Moving small to medium-sized furniture
- A professional and friendly Cyclone employee
- A 30-day workmanship guarantee
- We offer transparent pricing and no hidden fees. Get a free quote today
Carpet Cleaning Reviews From Texas Customers
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
To ensure that your carpets are properly cleaned, we follow these steps:
- Step 1: Our cleaning technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He/she will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have about our cleaning process.
- Step 2: Move sofas, chairs, tables and other medium-sized items before we begin our carpet cleaning services.
- Step 3: Our safe, nontoxic cleanser is applied with care. Its job is to separate the bond of oil or dirt attached to carpet fibers. It is biodegradable and it is an effective carpet pre-treatment. The cleaning solution fully rinses out leaving no residue to attract new dirt. At this time spot lifter is also applied to stains and worked into the carpet with brushes to begin the stain removal process.
- Step 4: We use an updated traditional professional hot water extraction wand to inject steam into your carpet fibers, which captures loosened dirt, debris and allergens from the material. The deepest clean is achieved with high temperature water from our large truck mounted machines. The water and any loosened debris are suctioned out, which removes up to 95% of the added moisture. The hot water extraction process is our preferred carpet cleaning method and is the difference maker between a regular carpet clean and the Cyclone Professional clean.
- Step 5: Our staff will put furniture and items back into place, adding plastic squares under wooden or metal furniture legs to protect the clean carpet. Treatments that can be added include pet enzymes for urine, odor and carpet protector for stain prevention.
We'll Deliver a Clean Carpet - Our Work is Guaranteed
Schedule an appointment risk-free because our workmanship is guaranteed. Our stain removal services are the most professional and consistent in the Plano and Dallas areas! Need more than your carpet cleaned? We have over 10 types of services to choose from for one-stop shopping.
- To steam clean your home's carpets, we'll use large truck-mounted machines, which are the best carpet cleaning equipment, both heating water and removing dirt and pet stains/odors.
- This cleaning system provides powerful heat and suction, removing contaminants from your carpet. It's also a powerful dirt and spot removal tool. Once finished, there's no residue left behind to attract dirt, and your carpets will dry clean.
- Our customers agree — we are the best carpet cleaning available in Plano, TX, and the surrounding areas.
- Truck-mounted steam cleaning and dry carpet cleaning are both scientifically and visibly better.
- We invite you to compare other carpet cleaners companies and see the Cyclone difference.
- Our carpet cleaning process ensures safe and effective carpet cleaning through the use of green cleaning solutions.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend that their customers use steam carpet cleaning to ensure the best carpet care.
- Even pet urine and set-in stains can be treated and improved.
- Specialized cleaners can target specific spots and spills such as coffee, wine and other problematic carpet stains.
- Carpet odors don't stand a chance against our great-smelling carpet deodorizing products.
- To protect your clean carpet from new stains and continued carpet traffic, we'll use a fiber guard.
- Rotovac carpet cleaning systems are the best in the business. Brushes scrub as steam cleans simultaneously for the deepest clean available.
Carpet Cleaning in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen & Dallas Texas
Based in Plano Texas, our local family carpet cleaning business is your best choice for honest carpet care in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, McKinney, The Colony and Dallas, Texas. We are a friendly neighborhood cleaner proving quality service still exists — just read our reviews from real customers. To learn more about our professional carpet cleaning services in your area, call us today at 972-390-8700 or fill out our online contact form to request an appointment.
Carpet Cleaning FAQs
- If you have pets — cleaning can remove excess fur and dander, as well as stains
- If the carpet is subject to heavy traffic — consider how large your family is, if you have children and rooms that are frequently used
- If you or a family member is a smoker — the smoke produced from cigarettes can leave unpleasant odors in your carpet fibers
- If anyone in your family suffers from allergies — when you stroll over carpets, you’re likely tracking in dirt, pollen and other irritants from the outside that can aggravate allergy symptoms
- If your carpet is under a manufacturer warranty — to maintain the quality and appearance of your carpets, many manufacturers require that homeowners have their carpets professionally cleaned at least once every year
- Better indoor environments
- Pest and mold prevention
- Odor reduction
- Improved appearance
- Wool: This natural material has soil-resisting qualities but is not necessarily stain-resistant. It's naturally beautiful, makes well-constructed carpeting but is more expensive.
- Jute: Made of dried plant fibers, jute is a naturally durable and soft carpet material. Plus, it's relatively maintenance-free. However, since jute is a natural fiber, it's absorbent and quite susceptible to mold and mildew.
- Silk: This natural but very expensive fiber is often seen in high-priced oriental-style rugs. However, it's very rarely used in carpet today. While silk is quite strong and lightweight, it's sensitive to cleaning chemicals.
- Nylon: Nylon is the most popular carpet material in the U.S. Its durability makes it resistant to wear and tear. While it may not be as stain-resistant, some varieties of nylon carpeting are treated to help fight stains.
- Olefin: This material is often used for basements and outdoor spaces due to its ability to resist moisture, mold and mildew. It may be tougher than nylon, but it's not as comfortable on bare feet.
- Polyester: This man-made fiber is known for its luxurious appearance and feel. It comes in a wide selection of styles and colors while still providing good value to homeowners.
The Best Cleaning Methods to Remove Stains From Carpet Types
The classic carpet is a wool carpet. Wool carpets are often the most prized and among the most expensive type of carpet material. While wool carpets are good at hiding stains, buildup in your wool carpet can cause issues with indoor air quality and cause your carpet to wear down more quickly. Fortunately, when it comes to carpet cleaning, it’s very effective to steam clean carpets made of wool. The hot water extraction is easy for wool carpets to handle.
Modern Synthetic Carpet
Modern carpets are more commonly composed of synthetic materials like nylon, polyester, olefin, plastic and latex. Carpet backing is often made of a mixture of plastic, urethane and rubber. With these materials, it’s important to clean carpets after spills to remove the stains from the carpet before they get a chance to set. If they do set, you can still clean a synthetic carpet with vinegar-based cleaners or steam cleaning.
Jute carpets are made of plant fibers and give a home a very natural look. You can maintain a jute rug by vacuuming regularly and blotting out any spills when they happen. Traditional carpet cleaners and steam cleaning can ruin jute rugs, so if your jute carpet is extremely dirty, consult a dry cleaner for how to clean carpets made from jute.
Silk carpets are extremely elegant and luxurious pieces that are very delicate, so you should endeavor to keep them away from areas where they may collect stains or dust. They are very sensitive to heat and chemicals, so as with jute, consult with a dry cleaning professional for safer alternative cleaning methods for silk carpets.
Carpet Cleaning Warranty Information
Most carpet manufacturers offer a warranty for your carpet if you maintain your new carpet purchase by having it regularly cleaned by professionals. Manufacturers often cover things such as general stains, pet stains, anti-static, fade resistance, manufacturer's defects and more!
Take a look at these popular carpet brands to learn more about the warranties they offer: