Family Owned Carpet Cleaning Company Serving Plano, Allen, Frisco, The Colony and the Surrounding Areas
The best-rated carpet cleaning service in Plano, TX is Cyclone Professional Cleaners since 2001. Our trained, friendly carpet cleaners use experience, green cleaners, and the biggest truck mounted steam cleaning machines throughout Plano and Dallas to deliver a cleaner carpet. We have superior Rotovac cleaning wands as well as traditional style wands to clean the many carpet types used by home flooring pros today.
Carpet Cleaning GalleryWhen it comes to professional carpet cleaning, you want a team that's experienced, friendly ...See Images »
Client Reviews On Our Carpet Cleaning Services
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Having a professional floor cleaning company clean your carpet stains is simple and straightforward. Typically, each room being cleaned takes about 20 minutes depending on the amount of furniture the team needs to remove, how soiled the carpeting is and if any tricky stains that require particular attention with cleaning solutions.
To ensure that your carpets are properly cleaned, we follow these steps:
- Step 1: We invest in specialized cleaning tools that deliver a better, deeper clean for your carpet.
- Step 2: For carpet that requires less agitation, we use a traditional professional hot water extraction wand to inject steam into your carpet fibers, which loosens dirt, debris and allergens from the material. The water and any loosened debris are then extracted using suctioning equipment, which removes up to 95% of the added moisture.
- Step 3: A deeper clean can be achieved with a wand or a machine with rotating brushes. At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we can use a Rotovac, which uses small brushes to scrub the carpet as a high-pressure water hose pushes water and a cleaning solution deep into your home's carpeting. This process both cleans and removes carpet odors. Then, we extract the water, cleaning solution and dirt from the carpet.
We'll Deliver a Cleaner Carpet. Our Work is Guaranteed.
Use us risk-free because our workmanship is guaranteed. Our stain removal services are the the most professional and consistent in the Plano and Dallas area! Need more than your carpet cleaned? We have over 10 types of services to choose from for one-stop shopping.
Research customer reviews and check our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are a verified accredited carpet cleaning company.
- To steam clean your home's carpets, we'll use large truck mounted machines, which are the best carpet cleaning equipment, both heating water and removing dirt.
- This state of the art equipment provides powerful heat and suction, removing contaminants from your carpet. It's also a powerful dirt and spot removal tool. Once finished, there's no residue left behind to attract dirt, and your carpets will dry clean.
- Our customers agree — it's the best carpet cleaning available in Plano, TX, and the surrounding areas.
- Truck-mounted steam cleaning and dry carpet cleaning is both scientifically and visibly better, and you can tell the difference.
- We invite you to compare other area carpet cleaners and see the Cyclone difference.
- Our carpet cleaning process ensures a safe and effective carpet cleaning.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend that their customers use steam carpet cleaning to ensure the best carpet care.
- Even pet urine and set-in stains can be treated and improved.
- Specialized cleaners can target specific spots and spills such as coffee, wine and other problematic carpet stains.
- Carpet odors don't stand a chance against our great-smelling carpet deodorizing products.
- To protect your clean carpet from new stains and continued carpet traffic, we'll use fiber guard.
Rotovac carpet cleaning systems are the best in the business. Brushes scrub as steam cleans simultaneously for the deepest clean available.
Carpet Cleaning Warranty Information
Most carpet manufacturers offer a warranty for your carpet if you maintain your new carpet purchase by having it regularly cleaned by professionals. Manufacturers often cover things such as: general stains, pet stains, anti-static, fade resistance, manufacturer's defects and more!
Take a look at these popular carpet brands to learn more about the warranties they offer.
- Mowhawk Flooring Warranty
- Shaw Floors Warranty
- STAINMASTER Warranty
- Beaulieu Warranty
- Milliken Warranty
- Tuftex Warranty
- Karastan Warranty
- Fabrica Warranty
Carpet Cleaning in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen TX and Dallas
Based in Plano Texas, our local family business is your best choice for honest carpet cleaning in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, McKinney, The Colony and Dallas, TX. We are a friendly neighborhood cleaner proving great service still exists — just read our reviews from real customers. To learn more about our professional carpet cleaning services in your area, call us today at 972-390-8700 or fill out our online contact form to request an appointment.
Carpet Cleaning FAQs
- If you have pets — cleaning can remove excess fur and dander, as well as stains
- If the carpet is subject to heavy traffic — consider how large your family is, if you have children and rooms that are frequently used
- If you or a family member is a smoker — the smoke produced from cigarettes can leave unpleasant odors in your carpet fibers
- If anyone in your family suffers from allergies — when you stroll over carpets, you’re likely tracking in dirt, pollen and other irritants from the outside that can aggravate allergy symptoms
- If your carpet is under a manufacturer warranty — to maintain the quality and appearance of your carpets, many manufacturers require that homeowners have their carpets professionally cleaned at least once every year
- Better indoor environments
- Pest and mold prevention
- Odor reduction
- Improved appearance
- Wool: This natural material has soil-resisting qualities but is not necessarily stain-resistant. It's naturally beautiful, makes well-constructed carpeting but is more expensive.
- Jute: Made of dried plant fibers, jute is a naturally durable and soft carpet material. Plus, it's relatively maintenance-free. However, since jute is a natural fiber, it's absorbent and quite susceptible to mold and mildew.
- Silk: This natural but very expensive fiber is often seen in high-priced oriental-style rugs. However, it's very rarely used in carpet today. While silk is quite strong and lightweight, it's sensitive to cleaning chemicals.
- Nylon: Nylon is the most popular carpet material in the U.S. Its durability makes it resistant to wear and tear. While it may not be as stain-resistant, some varieties of nylon carpeting are treated to help fight stains.
- Olefin: This material is often used for basements and outdoor spaces due to its ability to resist moisture, mold and mildew. It may be tougher than nylon, but it's not as comfortable on bare feet.
- Polyester: This man-made fiber is known for its luxurious appearance and feel. It comes in a wide selection of styles and colors while still providing good value to homeowners.
The Best Way to Remove Stains From Different Carpet Types
The classic carpet is a wool carpet. Wool carpets are often the most prized and among the most expensive type of carpet material. While wool carpets are good at hiding stains, buildup in your wool carpet can cause issues with indoor air quality and cause your carpet to wear down more quickly. Fortunately, when it comes to carpet cleaning, it’s very effective to steam clean carpets made of wool.
Modern Synthetic Carpet
Modern carpets are more commonly composed of synthetic materials like nylon, polyester, olefin, plastic and latex. Carpet backing is often made of a mixture of plastic, urethane and rubber. With these materials, it’s important to clean carpets after spills to remove the stains from the carpet before they get a chance to set. If they do set, you can still clean a synthetic carpet with vinegar-based cleaners or steam cleaning.
Jute carpets are made of plant fibers and give a home a very natural look. You can maintain a jute rug by vacuuming regularly and blotting out any spills when they happen. Traditional carpet cleaners and steam cleaning can ruin jute rugs, so if your jute carpet is extremely dirty, consult a dry cleaner for how to clean carpets made from jute.
Silk carpets are extremely elegant and luxurious pieces that are very delicate, so you should endeavor to keep them away from areas where they may collect stains or dust. They are very sensitive to heat and chemicals, so as with jute, consult with a dry cleaning professional for safer alternative cleaning methods for silk carpets.