Family-Owned Air Duct Cleaning Company in Plano Texas
Cyclone Professional Cleaners has offered friendly, effective and knowledgeable professional air duct system cleaning services throughout the Plano, Frisco, McKinney and Dallas, TX, areas for over 20 years.
We utilize superior and environmentally friendly air duct cleaning equipment to remove bothersome dust buildup in your home’s air ducts and air vents — giving you and your family a safe and healthy home environment.
Why Choose Cyclone Professional Cleaners for Air Duct Cleaning?
When you hire Cyclone Professional Cleaners for air duct cleaning in Dallas and Plano areas you can look forward to:
- Accurate and affordable pricing with no hidden fees - Get Your Free Quote
- A family-owned company that cares about their customers
- Over 20 years of air duct cleaning experience
- A 30-day workmanship guarantee
- 350+ 5 Star online reviews
- Award-winning customer service
We have been cleaning air ducts and HVAC systems since 2001 and our cleaning is 100% safe for air ducts and AC vents. Other techniques of cleaning air vents can damage them, but our ductwork cleaning vacuums and brushes are completely harmless.
Air Duct Cleaning Reviews From Texas Customers
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
Step 1 - Inspect
We visually inspect every vent. Take vent covers off and look inside for problems or mildew formations
Step 2 - Clean Grates
Collect the vent grate covers and place them outside to be cleaned on both sides with an enzyme to kill mildew spores. Most companies do not provide this service with air duct cleaning
Step 3 - Insert Brush Into Ducts
If the duct is fully intact, the technician can feed a rotating brush on a contact vacuum with yards and yards of hose attached to a truck-mounted machine through the internal ductwork
Step 4 - Stir Up Debris & Vacuum It Out
The agitation brush spins and stirs up the debris in your ducting system. Then, the vacuum creates negative air pressure within the ducts and pulls out dirt and dust and then directly to the collection in the truck outside. The technician will brush and clean all vents in your home's system one by one.
Step 5 - Replace Grates
Each cleaned vent grate cover is fit back into place
Step 6 - Replace Air Filters
If you have fresh air filters, we can put those in for you
What Texas Locations Do We Clean Air Ducts?
We offer air duct cleaning in the following cities throughout Texas: Addison, Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, Collin County, Dallas, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Lake Highlands, Preston Hollow, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony and Wylie.
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?
The costs of proper air vent cleaning in Dallas and Plano areas typically range from $250 to $700 depending on your home’s size, location of ducts and the characteristics of your air ducts, like the system’s size and accessibility, level of debris buildup and contamination and the climate region.
We offer transparent pricing:
- Each supply vent is $20 to clean (Supply vents blow air)
- Each return vent is $33 to clean (Return vents pull air)
- We require a $250 minimum
The Cyclone Professional Air Duct Cleaners Difference
Reduce or Eliminate Allergy Symptoms
Duct cleaning removes the following allergens:
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
If you or someone else in your home is experiencing uncomfortable allergy symptoms, dirty air ducts are frequently responsible. Clean air ducts can even have an incredible benefit for individuals suffering from asthma. They may find their condition dramatically improved, with few or no symptoms left.
Untreated allergies can cause constant suffering, but a reliable cleaning from Cyclone Professional Cleaners can potentially greatly reduce or help improve allergy symptoms in the home. Even if you don’t suffer from allergies, clean air ducts will have tremendous health benefits for you and your family as you breathe easier and safely with cleaner indoor air.
Reduce Energy Costs
When your ductwork becomes dirty with debris, dust and other pollutants, it can have a direct impact on both your comfort and your monthly energy bill. If your HVAC system is working hard but still falling short of ideal temperatures, dirty air ducts are not helping. A buildup of debris can restrict airflow, which means the system will have to run longer and work harder to meet the demand. The result is greater wear and tear to your HVAC system as well as higher energy costs.
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, our technicians provide effective air duct cleaning services to promote efficient operation from HVAC systems. This process can potentially lower your energy bill and reduce strain on the system's major components, which means fewer repairs and a longer life for your HVAC unit and duct work.
Safe, Green Cleaning Products
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we care about the type of cleaning products we use, which gives us a huge advantage over other Texas-based air duct cleaning companies. We believe in using the safest green cleaning products available without toxic chemicals. When companies use cleansers with toxic chemicals to clean ductwork, it defeats the overall purpose. These harsh chemical cleaners only replace natural allergens with toxic substances, which can lead to other allergies and health problems for your family.
By using healthier cleaning products, our air duct system cleaning will leave your home with clean, breathable air. You and every member of your family can enjoy good health plus symptom-free living in your home.
Experienced and Highly Trained Technicians
When it comes to professional air duct and HVAC cleaning, who is coming to perform the service matters. Our team of professional air duct cleaning technicians offers homeowners in Plano, McKinney, Allen, Dallas and the surrounding areas a high level of experience that they won't find at other local duct cleaning companies. Many other companies use high-pressure sales tactics but then won't meet your specific needs. In the end, your air ducts could be left dirty.
Our air duct cleaners know exactly what to do to provide effective air duct cleaning - pay attention to smaller details. That's why relying on the capable team at Cyclone Professional Cleaners is far better than any do-it-yourself machines available for sale or rent. Our process takes hours to ensure your air ducts are as clean as possible, so by the time we're through, we've removed dust, dirt and debris from your ductwork.
It is a high-powered truck-mounted machine (not a portable unit with just a hose without a brush) and we move around with our brushes cleaning each air duct in the system so every room's vent is clean. We make sure that the work is satisfactory and there is no dust blown in the home from performing the cleaning. Now you are starting with clean air ducts again. Enjoy the fresh air and less dust accumulation on your furniture. The Environmental Protection Agency also recommends opening windows in good weather to improve indoor air quality.
Air Duct Cleaning FAQs
- Easier breathing for you and your family
- Reduced allergens, pollutants and debris circulated in your air
- Removal of unpleasant smells and odors
- You or someone in your family frequently smoke indoors
- You have pets that shed or produce dander
- You or someone in your family battles upper respiratory issues
- You’ve noticed unusually large amounts of lingering debris
- Your home has had a recent pest infestation
- There’s been a recent home renovation or remodeling project
- You’re planning to move into a new home
- Upon the duct cleaner's arrival, especially notice the vacuum being used. Is it a small portable unit the size of a shop vacuum cleaner? How much suction can that unit produce? To effectively clean your air ducts, a small shop vacuum cleaner is not enough. At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we use a large, powerful, industry vacuum with high suction capabilities.
- Is the team moving around your home to identify and access all of the air ducts in rooms, laundry areas, big closets, kitchens and bathrooms? Or are they setting up in one place? Cyclone Professional Cleaners clean each air duct accessible instead of cleaning from one section only.
- Ask how long it will take to clean all of your air ducts. A 2,000 square foot home should take more than two hours, and larger homes an additional hour per 1,000 square feet. It takes a long time to clean the inside of the air ducts with brushes and vacuums when done properly.
- Do they guarantee their work? We provide homeowners with a 30-day guarantee for lasting results to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with our services.
- Do they tell you that a lot of keeping the ducts clean going forward is keeping the air filters changed on a regular basis? While we're here to be of service whenever needed, we want homeowners to have the information they need to keep their ductwork clean for as long as possible. That's why our technicians will remind you to regularly change your AC filters.
Air Duct Cleaning in Plano, Allen, Frisco, McKinney and Dallas Texas
We clean every vent with specially made air duct tools to ensure we remove unpleasant pollutants in your duct system, creating a positive, safe and comfortable home environment for you and your family.
We also provide a 30-day workmanship guarantee for lasting results.
Schedule professional air duct cleaning services today by filling out our online contact form or calling 972-390-8700 to talk to a specialist. To receive a free air duct cleaning service quote, complete our online form.