Tile is often installed in high traffic areas of your home like the kitchen, laundry room or bathroom. However, daily wear and tear can quickly lead to tile and grout that’s dirty and unsightly.
Regularly scheduling tile and grout sealing services will restore your flooring and keep it looking its best.
Why Choose Cyclone for Tile Sealing Services?
Cyclone Professional Cleaners is a local tile sealing company serving homeowners throughout Plano and Dallas, Texas. Our family-owned company is committed to delivering professional services and award-winning customer support.
For more than 20 years, we’ve provided non-toxic deep cleaning services that are free from harsh chemicals. When regular tile cleaning and sealing isn’t enough, our products and materials will get the job done.
Since every home has unique needs, we personalize our tile sealing services to ensure pristine and long-lasting results.
Benefits of Tile Sealing
Since grout is porous, it can easily collect debris inside the holes on the surface of the material. Similarly, the protective layer on your tile can start to wear down. Over time, this build-up can form a visible layer on your grout and tile.
Having your tiles regularly sealed will help:
- Prevent stains and scratches: A sealant adds a protective layer that helps prevent dirt and debris from sticking to your tile and staining or scratching it.
- Reduce cleanup time: Having a sealed surface can reduce your cleaning time. It's easier to wipe away dirt or spills when there’s a smooth protective layer.
- Ensure a long life: Sealing your tile will help preserve the beauty of your flooring and ensure it lasts for many years to come.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Gallery
Surfaces We Specialize in Sealing
Because all-natural stones are typically softer than ceramic tiles, they require a specialized cleaning, maintenance and sealing process.
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we have the expertise and products to clean a variety of natural stones, including:
- And more!
Tile & Grout Cleaning Reviews From Texas Customers
Our Tile Sealing Process
We follow a five-step process to deliver the best results:
- First, we clean the tile and grout using non-toxic, acid-free cleansers.
- Then, our professional brush cleaning tool gets deep down into the surface stains and build-up.
- Using our truck-mounted system, we steam clean the surface with concentrated hot water and high-volume suction.
- Next, we use a specialized, penetrating sealer to open up the pores before sealing the tile with a commercial-grade product.
- To complete the process, let the area cure for at least 24 hours.
Transform Your Flooring Today
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we're committed to using healthier methods and delivering a personal customer experience from start to finish. Learn more about our grout replacement services and caulking process.
Interested in learning more about our tile sealing services? Request a quote to get started today!