Professional Shower & Bathroom Cleaning
To maintain your home's showers and bathrooms, have them professionally cleaned and sealed by a professional bathroom cleaner. The deep shower cleaning and bathroom restoration services provided by Cyclone Professional Cleaners can make these areas look as good as new and prolong the life of your original shower.
You use your shower every day. Over time, grout and caulk can become hardened, and eventually, cracks and holes can begin to appear. Each time you shower, water and moisture get into these spaces, leading to mold and mildew formation. Also, the sheetrock found behind bathroom tiles soaks up this additional moisture, which can cause your shower walls to get spongy and water-damaged.
Our Mold and Mildew Cleaning Process
Our trained team of cleaning experts will come to your home to ensure your bathroom is properly taken care of. Our bathroom cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Evaluate your shower and find sources of mold or mildew
- Use state of the art equipment to steam clean your shower to remove mold, mildew and soap scum from the tile and grout
- Thoroughly scrape out any areas that are cracked or mildewed
- Freshly caulk and touch up any grout affected
- Seal your shower in repaired areas to make future maintenance easier
Real Reviews from Bathroom Restoration Customers
Common Surfaces We Clean
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we also specialize in cleaning all types of stone showers and bathrooms:
- Porcelain tiles
- And more!
The Advantage of a Professional Deep Cleaning Service
Visible mold growth and mildew within cracks and holes are actually growing from behind the caulk and grout line. No matter how hard you scrub, it won't come out. That's why professional shower cleaning services are essential, like those you'll find at Cyclone Professional Cleaners. If these issues are not taken care of, water damage will further impact your shower walls, causing tiles to pop off. Eventually, your entire shower may have to be repaired or replaced, both of which are quite costly.
If you're experiencing any issues with caulk around your sinks, bathtubs or kitchen countertops, you'll be happy to know that we provide service for all of these surfaces. Our technicians can also install bathroom fixtures you have purchased in some cases.
Bathroom Restoration FAQs
- Open the window: If you’re trying to fight mold and mildew in your shower, moisture is the enemy. Of course, since your shower uses water, you can’t completely shut out moisture, but you can take steps to dry it out fast. If you have a window in your bathroom, make sure it’s open when you shower. If it’s wintertime, try at least keeping it open a crack. If you have a ceiling fan in your bathroom, which you should, make sure you always have it on during and for about 15 minutes after your shower. The fan and open window allow moist air to escape so it does not collect in your bathroom and foster mold growth.
- Wipe down your shower and tub after every use: While this sounds a bit inconvenient, a quick wipe-down of everything after a shower can ward off a long and involved cleanup down the road.
- Clean your shower weekly: Every week, wash the shower down with a non-toxic cleanser. You can make your own or find some readily available in many grocery or houseware stores. Grease cutting dish washing liquid from your kitchen can also be used to clean dirt from the shower. Dry with a towel when done.
- Clean your shower accessories: If you have a non-slip mat, pull it up and wash it down at least once a week or it will collect mold fast. If you have a shower curtain, make sure it’s one you can throw in the washing machine. If you do find yourself with mold, you can clean it with a combination of white vinegar, tea tree oil or hydrogen peroxide mixed with water.
- Prevent mold and mildew: When you get your bathroom and shower professionally cleaned, we'll flush out current mold and mildew growth. Our specialized cleaners and scrubs get a deep clean that your own efforts can't duplicate. This process eliminates dirt and pollutants in the deep crevices, leaving behind an improved sterile surface to help prevent future mold and mildew from developing.
- Avoid damaging your tile or grout: If you attempt to clean your home's tile by yourself, you'll need to invest in a number of different cleaners. Granite, ceramic, natural stone and porcelain tile all require different cleaning treatments to ensure their safety and optimal cleaning. When you hire a professional cleaner, we'll come prepared with all the cleaners necessary to get the job done. We know what cleaners work best for different types of tile to ensure a deep clean that doesn't cause any damage.
- Extend the life of the tile and grout: When you invest in professional cleaning every year or two, we'll ensure that the dirt or grime that can damage your tile and grout is effectively removed. This process will both protect and extend the materials' overall lifespan.
- Save you time and money: The cost of specialized tile and grout cleaners can add up quickly, especially if you have a number of different surfaces in your home. Plus, it's important to consider the hassle of spending your time scrubbing these areas clean yourself. By paying a professional to clean your shower and bathroom, you'll be making a wise investment of both money and time.
- Get your tile and grout looking like new: By using special cleaners and the power of steam, we remove the difficult dirt and grime that has accumulated over time. The result is tile and grout that look good as new. Professional shower and bathroom cleaning is the perfect way to revitalize older surfaces and give them a fresh appearance.
Deep Shower Cleaning for Bathrooms in Plano, Frisco, McKinney and Allen, TX, and Beyond
If your shower or bathroom is in need of a deep clean before you are ready to remodel it, turn to the team at Cyclone Professional Cleaners. It will renew the life of an existing bath for yourself, guests, or for a home sale. Based in Plano, Texas, we are your best source for Shower Grout Cleaning and Bathroom Restoration in The Colony, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen and Dallas, TX.
We understand that in-depth bathroom cleaning and restoration projects require specialized equipment, industry experience and professional cleaners. Time and again, our customers have given us superior ratings for our services. If you're ready to learn more, we invite you to contact us for a quote on your home's shower and bathroom cleaning and restoration. We care about delivering outstanding results that you can enjoy without the hassle of scrubbing your bathroom yourself.
Bathroom Restoration Gallery
bathroom tile and grout cleaning