Professional Shower & Bathroom Cleaning
To maintain your home's showers and bathrooms, having them professionally cleaned and then sealed is a must. The shower cleaning and bathroom restoration services provided by Cyclone Professional Cleaners can make these areas look as good as new and prolong the life of your original shower.
You use your shower every day. Over time, grout and caulk can become hardened, and eventually, cracks and holes can begin to appear. Each time you shower, water and moisture get into these spaces, leading to mold and mildew formation. Also, the sheetrock found behind bathroom tiles soaks up this additional moisture, which can cause your shower walls to get spongy and water damaged.
Visible mold and mildew within cracks and holes are actually growing from behind the caulk and grout line. No matter how hard you scrub, it won't come out. That's why professional shower cleaning services are essential, like those you'll find at Cyclone Professional Cleaners.
If these issues are not taken care of, water damage will further impact your shower walls, causing tiles to pop off. Eventually, your entire shower may have to be repaired or replaced, both of which are quite costly.
How We Remove Mold and Mildew
If you notice mold and mildew growing in the caulk or grout of your shower, it's time to call Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our trained team will come to your home to ensure the root issue is properly taken care of. We will:
- Evaluate your shower and find sources of mold or mildew.
- Use state of the art equipment to steam clean your shower to remove mold, mildew and soap scum from the tile and grout.
- Thoroughly scrape out any areas that are cracked or mildewed.
- Freshly caulk and touch up any grout affected.
- Seal your shower in repaired areas to make future maintenance easier.
Our technicians can also install bathroom fixtures you have purchased in some cases.
If water damage, mold or mildew have created more severe issues like spongy walls, we may have to refer you to a tile contractor who specializes in more in-depth shower repairs.
At Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we also specialize in cleaning all types of stone showers and bathrooms, such as:
If you're experiencing any issues with caulk around your sinks, bathtubs or kitchen countertops, you'll be happy to know that we provide service for all of these surfaces.
How Steam Cleaning Works for Shower Grout Cleaning
Why do we use steam shower cleaning as part of our process? Steam cleaning that heats up tile and ceramic surfaces has been scientifically proven to double the effectiveness of many bathroom cleaners. Steam, which is simply heated-up water, is the optimal tool for your shower and bathroom cleaning. There's no need for harsh, chemical cleaners which may contain harmful toxins.
Once we have vacuumed or dusted-off any debris in the shower and heated it up with steam, we are in a perfect position to remove mold and mildew from shower tile and tub surfaces. We can then get in with our non-toxic cleaners and scrub out the mold, mildew and grime. Cracked grout gets scraped away and fresh grout is mixed and applied to those areas. The base is assessed for areas that need new caulk to seal vulnerable areas.
Once you've received premium bathroom and shower cleaning services from Cyclone Professional Cleaners, you’ll never consider any other cleaning company for the job.
What to Do If There Is Mold or Mildew in My Shower or Bathroom
While Cyclone Professional Cleaners is always on hand to be your shower cleaning company whenever your shower becomes unmanageable due to mold, mildew or other grime, we also want you to know how to remove mold from the shower yourself if you need to. With regular maintenance, the need for professional shower cleaning services will come around much less often and will be more effective when you do engage our services.
Here are some tips for keeping that shower clean and free of mold and mildew:
- Open the window: If you’re trying to fight mold and mildew in your shower, moisture is the enemy. Of course, since your shower uses water, you can’t completely shut out moisture, but you can take steps to dry it out fast. If you have a window in your bathroom, make sure it’s open when you shower. If it’s wintertime, try at least keeping it open a crack. If you have a ceiling fan in your bathroom, which you should, make sure you always have it on during and for about 15 minutes after your shower. The fan and open window allow moist air to escape so it does not collect in your bathroom and foster mold growth.
- Wipe down your shower and tub after every use: While this sounds a bit inconvenient, a quick wipe-down of everything after a shower can ward off a long and involved cleanup down the road.
- Clean your shower weekly: Every week, wash the shower down with a non-toxic cleanser. You can make your own or find some readily available in many grocery or houseware stores. Grease cutting dish washing liquid from your kitchen can also be used to clean dirt from the shower. Dry with a towel when done.
- Clean your shower accessories: If you have a non-slip mat, pull it up and wash it down at least once a week or it will collect mold fast. If you have a shower curtain, make sure it’s one you can throw in the washing machine. If you do find yourself with mold, you can clean it with a combination of white vinegar, tea tree oil or hydrogen peroxide mixed with water.
Benefits of Professional Shower and Bathroom Renovation Cleaning
While you may clean your shower and bathroom on a regular basis, you're probably not getting it as spotless as you could. When tile and grout become dirty or damaged, it takes a lot of time and strength to get a good, deep clean. That's why you should turn to the professionals at Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our highly skilled team provides a number of benefits. We can:
- Prevent mold and mildew: When you get your bathroom and shower professionally cleaned, we'll flush out current mold and mildew growth. Our specialized cleaners and scrubs get a deep clean that your own efforts can't duplicate. This process eliminates dirt and pollutants in the deep crevices, leaving behind an improved sterile surface to help prevent future mold and mildew from developing.
- Avoid damaging your tile or grout: If you attempt to clean your home's tile by yourself, you'll need to invest in a number of different cleaners. Granite, ceramic, natural stone and porcelain tile all require different cleaning treatments to ensure their safety and optimal cleaning. When you hire a professional cleaner, we'll come prepared with all the cleaners necessary to get the job done. We know what cleaners work best for different types of tile to ensure a deep clean that doesn't cause any damage.
- Extend the life of the tile and grout: When you invest in professional cleaning every year or two, we'll ensure that the dirt or grime that can damage your tile and grout is effectively removed. This process will both protect and extend the materials' overall lifespan.
- Save you time and money: The cost of specialized tile and grout cleaners can add up quickly, especially if you have a number of different surfaces in your home. Plus, it's important to consider the hassle of spending your time scrubbing these areas clean yourself. By paying a professional to clean your shower and bathroom, you'll be making a wise investment of both money and time.
- Get your tile and grout looking like new: By using special cleaners and the power of steam, we remove the difficult dirt and grime that has accumulated over time. The result is tile and grout that look good as new. Professional shower and bathroom cleaning is the perfect way to revitalize older surfaces and give them a fresh appearance.
At the end of the day, when you hire Cyclone Professional Cleaners, we'll roll up our sleeves to do the dirty work for you — you won't have to lift a finger. Our professional shower and bathroom cleaning services are the ideal solution for anyone who dreads the frustration of cleaning problematic tile and grout.
Shower Cleaning for Bathrooms in Plano, Frisco, McKinney and Allen, TX, and Beyond
If your shower or bathroom is in need of a deep clean before you are ready to remodel it, turn to the team at Cyclone Professional Cleaners. It will renew the life of an existing bath for yourself, guests, or for home sale. Based in Plano, Texas, we are your best source for Shower Grout Cleaning and Bathroom Restoration in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen and Dallas, TX.
We understand that in-depth bathroom cleaning and restoration projects require specialized equipment and industry experience. Time and again, our customers have given us superior ratings for our services. If you're ready to learn more, we invite you to contact us for a quote on your home's shower and bathroom cleaning and restoration. We care about delivering outstanding results that you can enjoy without the hassle of scrubbing your bathroom yourself.