Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning in North Texas
We've been providing professional furniture & upholstery cleaning service for the surrounding Dallas area for over 20 years. We help safely clean and sanitize fabrics so they look new again. Restore the beauty of your furniture today!
You do not have to replace your upholstery when you can preserve them with powerful steam cleaning. All of our furniture upholstery cleaning services are performed with powerful truck mounted systems that use high temperatures to remove germs safely so kids and pets stay healthy.
Why Choose Cyclone as Your Furniture Upholstery Cleaner?
When you hire Cyclone Professional Cleaners as your furniture upholstery cleaner you can look forward to:
- Accurate and affordable pricing with no hidden fees - Get your free quote
- A family-owned company that cares about their customers
- Biodegradable cleaning shampoo
- Over 20 years of experience with upholstery cleaning in Dallas areas
- A 30-day workmanship guarantee
- 350+ 5 star online reviews
- Award-winning customer service
Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning Gallery
Our Cleaning Process:
- Apply non-toxic cleanser to pre-treat the surface
- Vacuum/steam clean what is trapped in the material
- Watch as dirt and pollutants come out of the surface
- Clean furniture remains
Locations We Service
We offer furniture cleaning in the following cities throughout Texas: Addison, Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, Collin County, Dallas, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Frisco, Garland, Lake Highlands, Preston Hollow, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Murphy, Parker, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, The Colony and Wylie.
Professional Furniture Cleaning Dallas Area Prices
We pride ourselves on our transparent and affordable pricing. See common pricing information for furniture and upholstery cleaning below:
- 3 seat furniture - $120
- 2 seat furniture - $90
- Sofa chair - $50
- Custom pricing for bigger pieces of furniture
- Leather upholstery cleaning ranges from $150 to $475 for chairs and sofas
Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
Pets and children and expensive furniture do not mix well. If you have either of the first two, you know what it’s like to have stains on your upholstered furniture. Some stains you may be able to get out yourself if you act quickly, but you never know when your efforts may damage the upholstery. Many stains are too difficult to get out by yourself without risking permanently damaging your furniture.
What if my furniture looks decent but it smells from body odors or pets? We have enzymes that neutralize the odors in washable fabric. It safely eliminates unwanted human or animal odors from your most lived in furniture pieces.
Our eco-friendly furniture and upholstery cleaning methods will fully clean your sofa, couch, loveseat, recliner, dining chair, ottoman, sectional and other upholstered furniture in such a way as to improve indoor health conditions, extend the life and fresh appearance of your furniture and, of course, keep your furniture looking great.
Our staff is highly trained in the best way to clean furniture and the safest way to clean upholstery, getting out all the dirt, pollutants, grime and other debris without damaging the gentle fabric. We have the tools, experience and equipment necessary to safely clean your furniture.
We can also steam:
- Car Upholstery
- Boat Upholstery
- Air Craft Upholstery
What's The Meaning of The Cleaning Letter Found on The Furniture Piece?
If you attempt to clean furniture upholstery, you must follow the cleaning method recommended by the furniture manufacturer. It is very important you follow these recommendations or else you risk ruining your furniture permanently. Our professional cleaners have the exact equipment, solutions, and techniques to clean your furniture no mater what cleaning code it has. Here are the most common cleaning codes found on furniture:
- “S” Cleaning Code: Can only be cleaned using a solvent-based cleaner, which can also mean the dry cleaning method.
- “W” Cleaning Code: Can be cleaned with a water-based cleaner, which can also mean the hot water extraction or steam cleaning method.
- “WS” or "SW" Cleaning Code: Can be spot cleaned with solvent-based or water-based cleaning products, which means steam and dry cleaning methods.
- "X" Cleaning Code: Can only be vacuumed and cannot be cleaned with any type of cleaner.
Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning in Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Dallas and More
If you have been waiting for just the right furniture cleaning company in the North Dallas area to take care of your tough furniture stains, your wait is now over. Stop flipping cushions or covering stained chairs with quilts. Contact Cyclone Professional Cleaners and get your upholstery and your furniture back in guest-friendly shape again.
We are a local, family-owned company that always puts the customer first — and we do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction. Find out why so many people contact Cyclone Professional Cleaners to get their favorite furniture back into great condition. Contact us for a quote on your furniture cleaning services today!